Research Data Portal
Companion website for paper by Laurenti et al.
Our laboratory generated gene expression profiles for 10 highly purified human hematopoieitic stem and progenitor cells from cord blood. Gene expression profiling was performed on Illumina arrays with a protocol optimized for maximal sensitivity on low number of cells.
This data set provides a comprehensive description of the cellular and molecular architecture of the initial steps of stem cell differentiation and lineage commitment in human hematopoiesis. Here we present a portal with pre-processed data files, which should facilitate further interrogation of the dataset.
Click on the links below to download normalized and processed data pertaining to this dataset. Raw data is available on the GEO website (accession number: GSE42414 )
All differentially expression lists below were generated with the limma algorithm in R/Bioconductor as described in this table: ContrastsUsedInLaurentiEtAl.docx
- Normalized log2-transformed signal for all samples analyzed in the study:
- Normalized log2-transformed signal averaged for each population in the study:
- Population-specific contrasts
B-NK progenitor: 10pops_43_BNKprog.xlsx
From these, the top 250 genes significantly upregulated in each population, constitute population-specific signatures tat can be used for Gene Set Enrichment Analysis (GSEA).
- Transcriptional programs contrasts: represent transcriptional programs shared by several populations across the human hematopoietic hierarchy.
HSC-MLP transcriptional program: Sign06_HSC_MLP.xlsx
MLP-GMP transcriptional program: Sign11_MLP_GMP.xlsx
HSC-MLP-GMP transcriptional program: Sign17_HSC_MLP_GMP.xlsx
- Precursor-product transition gene-sets: represent genes that are changed between 2 developmentally related populations.
HSC1 to HSC2: HSC1toHSC2_26.xlsx
HSC1 to MPP: HSC1toMPP_27.xlsx
HSC1 to MLP: HSC1toMLP_28.xlsx
HSC1 to CMP: HSC1toCMP_29.xlsx
MPP to MLP: MPPtoMLP_30.xlsx
MPP to CMP: MPPtoCMP_31.xlsx
MLP to B-NK progenitor: MLPtoBNKprec_32.xlsx
MLP to ProB: MLPtoProB_33.xlsx
MLP to ETP: MLPtoETP_34.xlsx
MLP to GMP: MLPtoGMP_46.xlsx
B-NK progenitor to ProB: BNKprectoProB_35.xlsx
CMP to GMP: CMPtoGMP_36.xlsx
CMP to MEP: CMPtoMEP_37.xlsx